The production process begins with quarrying raw materials and carefully verifying their quality parameters. We determine whether they meet the requirements of the standards and the internal process regulations. The chemical and mineral composition and physical properties of raw materials are integral factors ultimately influencing the quality of finished products.
We mine clay, limestone and marl in our quarries and buy corrective additives for clinker production, additive components for cement, and gypsum stone only from verified reliable suppliers.
Control of finished products
This stage includes testing each batch of cement for all quality performance indicators according to the DSTU National Standard; the plants also perform additional tests and analyses. Our specialists test the composite samples on the following parameters:
- cone slump;
- strength at 2, 7 and 28 days;
- steam curing activity;
- uniformity of volume change;
- signs of false setting;
- normal density of cement paste and setting times;
- content of SO₃ and active mineral additives;
- content of Cl- chloride ions and alkalis;
- mineralogical composition.