It is practical to use CEMARK SHVYDKYI in the cold season and for construction works that require accelerated strength gaining:
- production of concrete with the strength class starting from B20;
- production of pipes for pressure networks;
- construction of floor slabs, stairways, columns, beams, girders;
- production of shotcrete;
- arrangement of floors;
- road construction.
- laying the foundations and blind areas;
- construction of monolithic structures;
- enables quick demoulding;
- has increased resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
Cement should be stored in a dry place to avoid exposure to moisture. If the storage rules are followed, the manufacturer guarantees that cement will meet the requirements of the standards for at least 60 days after shipment. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bag.
Appropriate personal protective equipment must be used while working with cement. Cement can irritate your eyes, respiratory system and skin, so avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. And upon contact with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Cement should be stored out of the reach of children.