CEMARK UNIVERSALNYI is optimal for most works in residential and civil construction:
- production of concrete with the strength class up to B35;
- arrangement of screeds, floors, walkways indoors and outdoors;
- construction of hydraulic and sewer structures;
- laying the foundations and blind areas;
- construction of monolithic structures;
- preparation of masonry mortars.
- production of non-pressure pipes;
- resistance to shrinkage cracks;
- resistance to efflorescence;
Cement should be stored in a dry place to avoid exposure to moisture. If the storage rules are followed, the manufacturer guarantees that cement will meet the requirements of the standards for at least 60 days after shipment. The date of manufacture is indicated on the bag.
Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment while working with cement. Cement can irritate your eyes, respiratory system and skin, so avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. And upon contact with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Cement should be stored out of the reach of children.