The coronavirus pandemic continues, so medics need additional equipment and patients need better care.
As part of the charitable initiative of the team of the Kamyanets-Podilskyi Plant, the Khmelnytskyi Regional Hospital received:
- Devices for intraosseous access;
- Emergency celiotomy kits;
- Intubating stilettos;
- Special anti-decubitus mattresses with a compressor;
- Compressor inhalers for children and adults;
- Pulse oximeters;
- Procedural couches with adjustable headrests;
- COVID-19 antigen tests.
Take care of yourselves and your families!
August 31, 2023CEMARK is launching a charitable initiative called “BUDU!yemo” aimed at helping the Ukrainians who have been affected by the war