Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installation, dismantling of equipment, units and machines;
- Testing, adjustment, debugging of equipment, units and machines;
- Carrying out rigging work during the movement of goods with the help of simple lifting devices and mechanisms that are controlled from the floor;
- Elimination of defects during the operation of the equipment and during the repair process;
- Works on maintenance and preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Execution of individual official assignments of his/her immediate supervisor.
Key functional competencies:
- Secondary vocational education in the relevant field of study, at least 3 years of experience;
- Ability to exchange information, politeness, tactfulness.
- Work in an international company, professional development opportunities;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine, provision of work clothes/work shoes;
- Stable, decent and timely remuneration, social package;
- Medical insurance, transfer of employees to/from work;
- Additional bonus system, food subsidy.