- 95-100% of portland cement clinker
Produced from ordinary clinker in which tricalcium aluminate content does not exceed 8%.
Cement PC I-500R is optimal for production of high-strength RMC, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete with increased requirements for bearing capacity, durability and rapid gain in early strength:
- road and airfield construction;
- foundation slabs, walls, columns, ceiling slabs, arches and vaults;
- bridge structures, tunnels;
- production of shotcrete, autoclaved aerated concrete and foam concrete;
- pipes for pressure networks;
- work in low temperatures.
- A high heat of hydration due to its high activity enables working with concrete in the cold season.
- Allows quick demolding by achieving the required strength in a short time.
- Increased resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Used for concretes with the strength class of B20 and above.
- Compatible with most chemical additives of various process purposes.
The cement should be transported and stored in closed vehicles and containers to avoid exposure to moisture and contamination by impurities. The manufacturer guarantees that the cement will meet the requirements of the standards for at least 45 days if the rules of transportation and storage are followed.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment while working with cement. Cement can irritate the eyes, respiratory system and skin. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Upon contact with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Cement should be stored out of the reach of children.
The CEMARK Concrete Laboratory Engineers provide comprehensive technical support in terms of the quality performance of cement in concrete and its application by your specifications.