- 80-94% of portland cement clinker
- 6-20% of granulated blast furnace slag
Produced from ordinary clinker in which tricalcium aluminate content does not exceed 8%.
Cement II/A-S-500R is a universal cement that is optimal for production of RMC, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete with increased requirements for rapid gain in early strength:
- road construction;
- elements of load-bearing structures: columns, beams, girders, stairways;
- cast-in-place structures;
- production of shotcrete;
- work in low temperatures.
- Allows quick demolding by achieving the required strength in a short time.
- Used for concretes with the strength class of B20 and above.
- Increased resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Increased heat of setting.
- Compatible with most chemical additives of various process purposes.
The cement should be transported and stored in closed vehicles and containers to avoid exposure to moisture and contamination by impurities. The manufacturer guarantees that the cement will meet the requirements of the standards for at least 45 days if the rules of transportation and storage are followed.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment while working with cement. Cement can irritate the eyes, respiratory system and skin. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Upon contact with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Cement should be stored out of the reach of children.
The CEMARK Concrete Laboratory Engineers provide comprehensive technical support in terms of the quality performance of cement in concrete and its application by your specifications.